SOMU FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SOMU FORUM

SOMU FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SOMU FORUM

This forum seeks to provide a platform for sharing ideas, grilling the contestants, providing ideas and in the same way fight retrogressive and mud slinging politics in Maseno University

Keywords

Latest topics

» Congratulations !!
Urgent! Click Here if you are a student at Maseno university EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:09 pm by Eliab Otieno

» DEAR COMRADES.
Urgent! Click Here if you are a student at Maseno university EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:20 pm by HARRISON KANYI I

» HARRISON KANYI I FOR SECRETARY GENERAL SOMU 2011/12. MY MANIFESTO.
Urgent! Click Here if you are a student at Maseno university EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:53 pm by HARRISON KANYI I

» Urgent! Click Here if you are a student at Maseno university
Urgent! Click Here if you are a student at Maseno university EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Eliab Otieno

» ELIAB OTIENO JOSHUA FOR CHAIRMAN-SOMU 2011/2012
Urgent! Click Here if you are a student at Maseno university EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:41 pm by Eliab Otieno

» negative ethnicity in kenyan varsities
Urgent! Click Here if you are a student at Maseno university EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:42 pm by Admin

» OUT WITH THE KAMUKNJI!!!
Urgent! Click Here if you are a student at Maseno university EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:29 am by Admin

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Urgent! Click Here if you are a student at Maseno university

Eliab Otieno

Urgent! Click Here if you are a student at Maseno university Empty Urgent! Click Here if you are a student at Maseno university

Post  Eliab Otieno Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Hello comrades and learned friends, I am a third year, student of Education. (English & Literature).
    My main objective, if elected as the Chairman of SOMU 2011/2012 will be to solve students' problems that can either be related to academic life, social life,religious life or cultural life. Moreover, I will stand by and support all organisations,clubs and societies in Maseno University for examples, the MUSDA,the MUABS,the MUMSA,the ICL,the CU,the YCA, the Red cross and so on . Furthermore,I am ready to organise and support academic contests, cultural and artistic events,national and international conferences and so on.
    I shall also introduce Voluntary Student Unionism (VSU). This union will typically provide services such as eateries,small retail outlets(e.g. newsagencies), student media(e.g. campus newspapers), advocacy and support for a variety of social arts,political,recreational,special interests and sporting clubs and societies. The campus newspapers will also publish reviews and views of lectures.
    Moreover, I shall ask the university to promote research and academic development. By extension, I shall intervene in any disciplinary measures that will be taken against any student and will ensure that a fair mechanish is applied when punishing the student. Upon my request, the university will also support learners with special needs(e.g. Learners with hearing impairement and the physically handicapped). Each Exam paper will take 3 hours instead of 2 hours so that all students will tackle each question with less effort.
    I shall also advocate for increment of Work studies so that all the needy students will find a way of getting supplement fund for fee and for pocket. This is because SOMU exists to represent Maseno university students in the university decision making, to act as the voice for students in the national higher education policy debate and to provide direct services to the student body.
    A broad portfolio of measures will be established to reduce the boredom and congestion during registrations and booking of hostels.
    By extension, SOMU will create an official website which will address agendas related to students affairs. Again, my office shall allocate more bursary funds for the needy students.
    In addition to the above mentioned policies, my office shall try it's level best to advocate for the tarmaking of Tsunami and IDP's highways which proves unworthy during rainy seasons.
    Finally,SOMU shall find her way to the national and to the national worlds so as to network the students' activities such as games,music and academia to get empwored in order to prosper and to benefit the specific students members.
    Comrades, with your number and power, we shall all emerge as winners Smile. Thank you and May God bless you. To return to facebook, please click www.facebook.com/eliab.otieno

Furthermore,I am ready to organise and support academic contests, cultural and artistic events,national and international conferences and so on.
    I shall also introduce Voluntary Student Unionism (VSU). This union will typically provide services such as eateries,small retail outlets(e.g. newsagencies), student media(e.g. campus newspapers), advocacy and support for a variety of social arts,political,recreational,special interests and sporting clubs and societies. The campus newspapers will also publish reviews and views of lectures.
    Moreover, I shall ask the university to promote research and academic development. By extension, I shall intervene in any disciplinary measures that will be taken against any student and will ensure that a fair mechanish is applied when punishing the student. Upon my request, the university will also support learners with special needs(e.g. Learners with hearing impairement and the physically handicapped). Each Exam paper will take 3 hours instead of 2 hours so that all students will tackle each question with less effort.
    I shall also advocate for increment of Work studies so that all the needy students will find a way of getting supplement fund for fee and for pocket. This is because SOMU exists to represent Maseno university students in the university decision making, to act as the voice for students in the national higher education policy debate and to provide direct services to the student body.
    A broad portfolio of measures will be established to reduce the boredom and congestion during registrations and booking of hostels.
    By extension, SOMU will create an official website which will address agendas related to students affairs. Again, my office shall allocate more bursary funds for the needy students.
    In addition to the above mentioned policies, my office shall try it's level best to advocate for the tarmaking of Tsunami and IDP's highways which proves unworthy during rainy seasons.
    Finally,SOMU shall find her way to the national and to the national worlds so as to network the students' r examples, the MUSDA,the MUABS,the MUMSA,the ICL,the CU,the YCA, the Red cross and so on . Furthermore,I am ready to organise and support academic contests, cultural and artistic events,national and international conferences and so on.
    Finally,SOMU shall find her way to the national and to the national worlds so as to network the students' activities such as games,music and academia to get empwored in order to prosper and to benefit the specific students members.
    Comrades, with your number and power, we shall all emerge as winners Smile. Thank you and May God bless you. To return to facebook, please click www.facebook.com/eliab.otieno

Furthermore,I am ready to organise and support academic contests, cultural and artistic events,national and international conferences and so on.
    Finally,SOMU shall find her way to the national and to the national worlds so as to network the students'

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:17 pm